Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Idiota!

So I showed up one of the local high schools this past Saturday morning...all chipper & ready to sit for four hours to take my AEPA exam.

Here's the funny part...I went into my assigned classroom and took a seat...no problems until my name wasn't on the test roster. No problem...step outside Mr. Larson while we get this fixed. The classroom was all glass walls...so my fellow test-takers were all staring at me...wondering...what's up with the fatty in the hallway?

Meanwhile all the other classrooms close the doors & begin the test...not my classroom...they are waiting on me! I maneuver down the hall so that I can escape the now annoyed stares...WAIT!! A test proxy catches me 10 feet from my classroom door and loudly informs me there will be NO movement from the area until they straighten out my mess!!

Imagine the relief I felt to again be before my fellow classmates behind the glass wall and open hallway door...through which I can hear the rising grumblings & snickering. I am finally saved by the test administrator who returns and in a BOOMING VOICE INFORMS ME THAT THROUGH MY OWN INEPTNESS I HAVE RESCHEDULED BOTH TESTS AND CAN NOT TAKE THE TEST TODAY!!!

Needless to say, I scrambled out of there quickly...now I must reschedule again for the next test in late January.

Ah well...at least I am consistent in my screw-ups all the time...

No comments: