Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Discussion part III

Here is my friend's response to my lengthy reply that I posted earlier...

Jon, Great to hear from you. If you don't mind I will be sharing this as I think it is a great start to the direction we need to go.

I must say that your religious choice is greatly attributed to education. The history of the churches, especially ours contrituted alot to the extremists of the world, however it is alot like slavery, indian reservations, etc.; "just because our ancestors made mistakes, it does not justify punishing us!" nor should we begin to responsible or guilty for what has happened before us.

I believe that America is our responsibility and it is under "our watch" so lets keep this going.

One more thing, you have to admit that although it may seem excessive to have the biggest, baddest, and coolest Navy in the world- it is pretty effective to the rest of the world when you roll up in a ride with 6000+ on board with enough fire power to turn them all into loyal Americans and the reserve not infringe on their lives. Shock and awe created by Reagan (deterance)is still keeping others at bay that would otherwise organize and renew their dreams of world dominance.

As for education, I believe that the military is still doing a wonderful job of training our nation and aiding men & women to education using the systematic approach to training that is proven affective. A large reason for us moving to Missouri is because the school we chose is still teaching in the same manner as the military does.

Well, enough rambling on my end. Take care and God bless. Send me your opinion on the C-PAC convention when you have time.

No comments: