Saturday, May 16, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm...

Alexis being camera shy...

That's my big head further up the bus...

So I spent this last Thursday and Friday in California as a chaperon for our school's sixth grade field trip. Tammy went on the trip but hardly spent time with me...she much preferred her friends to dear old dad...I remember those days well...hoping your parents didn't do anything embarrassing...

I was in charge of 5 boys and we even got to spend the night together...it's funny how after being married so long you forget the awkwardness of a school road trip...especially when I had 25+ years on my roomies!

Overall the trip was a blast and I really enjoyed it...except...we stopped in El Centro late Friday night for dinner. El Centro is about 55 miles from Yuma and that is where the bus decided to break down. Instead of 10pm we finally arrived home around 2am Saturday morning...not good at all!!

No comments: